Vinopolis balloons

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Tuesday 30 June 2009 3.33pm
1000 balloons released into the sky, where the bloody hell do they think they will land? a rubbish bin? how disgusting people are allowed to do this.The government stop people smoking in pubs, have low emission zones for vehicles yet pollute the rest of our lovely world.

and all to celebrate the tenth anniversary of vineiewhat it is...grrrr
Tuesday 30 June 2009 4.08pm
The balloons and tags were biodegradable, apparently.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 30 June 2009 4.33pm
One doesn't wish to be a killjoy, but.....

http://www.ukrivers.net/balloon_fact.html
Tuesday 30 June 2009 7.00pm
Wonderful to have an old fashioned celebration. Balloons in the air give us all joy and remind us of freedom and woinder.
FF
Wednesday 1 July 2009 6.10am
Releasing a flock of Doves would be better..:-) or giving out a 1000 half price products!
Wednesday 1 July 2009 7.50am
To be absolutely clear the balloons and the tags were both bio degradable. We take CSR seriously and we recycle as much of our waste as we possibly can.

Jan - if you are in the Bankside area I would be very happy to show you around Vinopolis so you can see what we do.

Rupert Ellwood
MD - Vinopolis
Wednesday 1 July 2009 7.57am
Rupert Ellwood wrote:
To be absolutely clear the balloons and the tags were both bio degradable.
Rupert Ellwood
MD - Vinopolis

I refer to my previous post
Wednesday 1 July 2009 8.35am
Rupert, are you saying your balloons degrade quickly than the ones described in JayBee's link to the UK Rivers Network site?
Wednesday 1 July 2009 8.58am
Thank you Rupert for your kind offer..:-) 1000 half price glasses sound good to me! lmao....
Jan the old Soak!
Wednesday 1 July 2009 9.19am
Yes - I have been assured they degrade within two weeks.

Jan - we are doing an amazing 10th Anniversary Offer which is a Wine & Dine package for 19.99. You get to do the wine tour and then have a meal in Brew Wharf our Micro Brewery. http://www.vinopolis.co.uk/10-year-anniversary.php

You would be most welcome!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: