PLEASE HELP! - Parking in SE17 or SE5

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 14 July 2009 4.21pm
Dear Readers,

I require urgent help from you lovely people. I am working in southwark on Walworth road (376) in our new offices where i just cannot find parking.

Previously i was able to park on Lorrimore road as we had out own parking, However since our move, recently i was able to park on Fleming road as part of it does not have any restriction but a yellow line for which i recieved two tickets in 2days! (60 each!)to my dissapointment.

However i have started catching a train into work which takes me 1:40mins each journey.

Please Please PLEASE!, if you are aware of any free parking or able to give me a temporary permitt, i will be more than happy to pay and would ever be so grateful so i could get this troublesome time over me.

This problem is also making me consider my job and also my employee's are aware of this and not pleased with the travelling time i now require.

Regards,

Billy
Zoe
Tuesday 14 July 2009 5.24pm
I'm not sure how close it is for you, but stead street car park generally has spaces, and you used to be able to get a monthly pass for 32 (I did it last year for one of them in Peckham).

The parking shop will be able to tell you:
Tel: 0844 800 2736

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: