Old Pictures of SE1 & surrounding area

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 15 July 2009 10.02pm
Found this facebook group, old streets of South London, some interesting pictures from back in the days....

Wednesday 15 July 2009 11.22pm
Wow! Excellent find Hmeah. So important that people document these changes and certainly where internet based social networks come into their own.
Thursday 16 July 2009 12.22am
Great to see these pics, having been in SE London since 1987. Even though it's taken me an hour to look at 487 pics and I'm late for bed, lol.
Thursday 16 July 2009 1.47am
Thanks for this - I've got swine flu and can't sleep because I'm coughing too much and so just spent the past few hours checking them (and what they look like now on Streetview!) Brilliant!!! :o)
Thursday 16 July 2009 7.56am
Cant wait to see them, at work at moment and access to f'book is denied!
Thursday 16 July 2009 8.30am
Jan you need a fancy mobile phone that you can go on t'internet with!
Thursday 16 July 2009 10.29am
Que? you mean me little samsung thing p.a.y.g may have it?
Thursday 16 July 2009 11.06am
A mate of mine goes on banned sites at work on her iphone. Not that I condone such behaviour on course!
Thursday 16 July 2009 11.37am
With you on the flu, Gwyn. Not sure mine's 'rhino' as we prefer to call it as I don't seem to have the symptoms, so I'm not complaining too much, enough to keep me entertained here :-)
Friday 17 July 2009 8.11am
Went of facebook this morning before work and managed to get to page 29, the Guinness Flats are the Snowsfields ones. The one with the little child sweeping(?) is showing where the fish shop is now and on the left is showing what looks like the corner of snowsfield school garden, or where it was, don't know if it's still there...thank you HMeah!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: