Child-friendly pubs/restaurants near Borough

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 18 July 2009 6.21pm
Any recommendations for a nice family meal venue somewhere around Borough that welcomes kids? Early evening on a Saturday.
Sunday 19 July 2009 9.41am
The Pommeler's Rest near Tower Bridge welcomes kids, and has a menu for specifically for kids. Nice and cheep too! - they can then run off the meal on Potters Field just over the road.
Monday 20 July 2009 9.34am
Tas on Borough High Street might ... Strada in More London ... Ask on river at Shad Thames (may be too far) ... Del Aziz at Bermondsey Square ... Woolpack on Bermondsey Street (nice enclosed beer garden but you need to be out by 6pm, I think)
Monday 20 July 2009 3.28pm
Browns at Shad Thames is fine with kids, although they have to be out by 7pm. We've sat outside the Miller at London bridge with no problems (although our baby is still under one so not walking/running around etc). I think the Anchor Tap is ok with kids on the terrace too.
Monday 20 July 2009 4.15pm
TAS are great with kids. All the staff are really child friendly when I've been in there.
Tuesday 21 July 2009 7.47pm
Dragon castle is always full of kids (not quite Borough but not far).

I'd like to hear any other ideas in the Borough / Elephant area too - need to think of somewhere to take my NCT group in a few weeks.

Kirsty

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: