Looking for plumber????

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 July 2009 8.22am
i have just moved into the area and i have a problem with my boiler, can anyone recommend a good plumber to fix the problem??i have hot water but no heating.
i would like someone who is reasonably priced, i dont want some who is cheap and dosent do a proper job(been there done that!)But also i dont want to pay extortionate prices. I just want good service and some who will turn up when they say they will,am i asking to much!??thanks
Friday 24 July 2009 11.32am
Hi,

We had a shower installed by an excellent and highly recommended general builder - Robert 07533 923 959 (seems like he can do just about anything!). Him and his guys are great workers with the priority being to provide a quality finished job and ensuring his clients are happy with the results. We were very satisfied with our shower installation and i have recommended his services to friends who have also been very happy with his work.

Give him a try.
Me
Monday 27 July 2009 10.40am
Try Danny at MJC Plumbing http://www.mjcplumbing.net/020 70646777. They fitted a new boiler for me and I found them be cost effective, honest and very efficient.
I am not connected with them, its just a relief to find a good plumbing firm!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: