Dental Implant in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 29 July 2009 9.53am
has anyone had a dental implant recently which they're happy with and would recommend the dentist? Many thanks.
Wednesday 29 July 2009 10.03am
Not 100% relevant but I advise checking out this website (Association of Dental Implantologists):

http://www.adi.org.uk/public/index.htm

I had a dental implant 10yrs ago oop north in Wakefield.
Wednesday 29 July 2009 1.48pm
Thank you for the info.
Wednesday 29 July 2009 7.22pm
I'm currently in the middle of an implant procedure, and can highly recommend Dr Ali Abdellatif at Covent Garden Dental Practice (not SE1, but not far). My husband had an implant done by him a year or so ago and has been very satisfied. Ali's very skilled, very into the craft and technology of his work, and very concerned for the patient.

no connection, etc., etc.
Wednesday 29 July 2009 8.45pm
can you give me an idea of what it costs please?
Wednesday 29 July 2009 9.39pm
I had one done at the Angel Dental Centre, (or Clinic),
Islington. I know, it's not SE1, but it was painless, I'm happy with the result and it was a total of 1500.
Prior to the nosedive of sterling my wife had a whole bunch of extractions preceded by CT scans, followed by 14 implants done by a dentist in Portugal for a shade over 10,000.
She now looks more like a movie star than she did before.
Incidentally she was quoted 28,500 for the work in the UK.
Thursday 30 July 2009 11.26am
I was quoted 2,500 for an implant with bone draft only a couple of days ago.
Thursday 30 July 2009 5.00pm
I had one done last year at the SE1 Dental Centre on Kennington Road - http://www.se1dentalcentre.co.uk/

Insofar as such a procedure can be 'recommended,' then I was happy with the outcome... and it was far less painful than I anticipated. If you don't need a bone graft it should be about 1,800; the SE1 dental centre also offers payment plans I think, although I didn't use one - I paid half up-front and half on completion.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: