Shooting OKR

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 1 August 2009 9.37am
Heard something vague on the radio and noticed signs saying that the A2 was shut late last night. Any more on this story?
Saturday 1 August 2009 10.16am
I met my shocked neighbour last night - he was on a bus at the OKR Toys R Us bus-stop, or near it, when a car turned onto OKR from a side-street, pursued by men on foot who were shooting at the car.
Saturday 1 August 2009 2.04pm
OMG!
Thursday 6 August 2009 11.04pm
I was in the newsagent earlier tonight and there was something on the front page of one of the local papers by the till about an OKR shooting in the last few days where a guy on a bus got hit in the chest by a stray bullet which fortunately didn't do him much damage after it was slowed down by going through the glass.

But I can't find anything about this on the news.

Is getting shot on the OKR so commonplace now it isn't even news?
Thursday 6 August 2009 11.32pm
There are lots of shootings that don't make the news. A friend of mine used to live near Loughborough Junction and witnessed many shootings, none of which made news.
Friday 7 August 2009 2.57pm
Oh great!
Considering how much rubbish they do put in the news these days this isn't cheering.

Thank goodness for this forum. It looks like local websites like this are going to be all thats reliable for information now.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: