Cafe/restaurant premises

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
jw
Monday 3 August 2009 9.31am
Hi - I am looking for a cafe/retaurant premises in SE1 - have been on the look for a while but haven't found anything.

If anyone sees or knows of one can you drop me a line?

Wanting to open a great local place to eat for residents

thanks
Monday 3 August 2009 1.40pm
What about the site where Arancia was in Southwark Park Road? Although not perhaps a typical restaurant location, Arancia proved that if a restaurant is good enough, people will come.
Monday 3 August 2009 2.26pm
Have you looked along Bermondsey Street or Tower Bridge Road. There are some empty units around there.
jw
Monday 3 August 2009 9.07pm
Thanks - I think the units on bermondsey street are empty shells and ideally looking to take over something that's already fitted out
Monday 3 August 2009 10.54pm
There's a council owned place at the corner of Waterloo Road and Webber Row which was fitted out a couple of years ago (kebabs and pizzas) but never opened.

It's at the low-footfall end of the Waterloo Road, but there's going to be a Travelodge and a 4* hotel opening within yards of it in the near future.
Monday 3 August 2009 11.35pm
hey what about the old loo at the junction of TBR and southwark park road?

(i'm not taking the piss)
Tuesday 4 August 2009 8.19am
At the junction of Tooley Street and Bermondsey Street (beside the Shipwright Arms) there is a vacant building that was being fitted out for a kebab shop last year. Work suddenly stopped which suggests they ran out of money. Great spot opposite More London. No contacts I'm afraid.
jw
Tuesday 4 August 2009 9.08am
Cheers Shane - I will take a walk past today and check it out.
Tuesday 4 August 2009 4.19pm
there was a restaurant on Tower Bridge road, opposite the Travelodge....forgotten its name but it closed down over a year ago??? Near the new argentinian grill...presume its still kitted out with kitchens etc. not a bad spot for a good local I'd have thought. Think the place before just wasn't very good....anyone go there??
Tuesday 4 August 2009 4.46pm
Lovely building on Southwark Street opposite Burrell Street (just before Hopton Street if you're walking from London Bridge to Blackfriars Road). Used to be The Tall House Chinese restaurant - been there for about 20 years, but closed a few weeks back.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: