Sushi

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 4 August 2009 2.34pm
Hi, I thought I'd tell you all about this fantastic new sushi delivery company nearby I had for my party last Saturday. It is called The Sushichef, or www.thesushichef.co.uk, and they are close.

I ordered four sushi and sashimi platters . They looked beautiful and delicious and came with all the bits. They looked and tasted as good as the pictures on the website which is rare!

I didn't order enough as the platters literally emptied within minutes of being laid out on the table . Everyone loved it and I bet alot more will be said about them on this site.

I thoroughly recommend them.
Tuesday 4 August 2009 2.42pm
James Lee wrote:
I bet alot more will be said about them on this site.

TIC - I think we can safely assume you're right there!!!

James?
Tuesday 4 August 2009 3.03pm
James - your email address suggests that you might be associated with Aberdeen Sea Products which is itself related to thesushichef.co.uk

I think you should be aware that it is illegal to falsely represent yourself as a customer of a business that you own or work for.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 4 August 2009 3.14pm
What a shame if this is true. Especially since ASP have used this site for wanted ads in the past (for which they have presumably paid).

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 4 August 2009 5.12pm
The sushi "tasted as good as the pictures"? What did the pictures taste of?
Tuesday 4 August 2009 5.33pm
I'm just wondering how many other people do as I do with companies that insult our intelligence by posting such transparently illegal puffs and then don't even have the courage to put their hands up.

Boycott them.

I don't care how good your product is. If you are dishonest in your dealings with potential customers, I expect you to be dishonest with your patrons and suppliers.

James - when can we expect to see the local trading standards make an example of them?
Wednesday 5 August 2009 12.26pm
Rambling Phil wrote:
I'm just wondering how many other people do as I do with companies that insult our intelligence by posting such transparently illegal puffs and then don't even have the courage to put their hands up.

I do, Phil. (Which is a shame in this case. If they'd have been above board and agreed with James to put in an advert, this is just the sort of service that I'd have given a try-out to. I love sushi, and the idea of ordering some from a local co for a party is right up my street.)

(All assuming that this IS astromowingthegrass or whatever you call it)

Wednesday 5 August 2009 12.29pm
TheSushiChef has been in touch to apologise - and hopefully we'll be hearing on the forum soon from someone from ASP to set things straight.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 5 August 2009 1.49pm
Holy hosemaki! Well done James. Chalk up another sucecssful problem resolution to SE1's caped crusader.

Thursday 6 August 2009 11.32am
What a shame - I was really interested when I clicked through to their website. But this kind of dishonesty would put me right-off trusting them with my credit card!

Does anybody know of a similar, but honest sushi company?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: