Builders

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 12 August 2009 1.00pm
Hello,

I know there has been many posts about this, but I need some fresh help.
I am looking for a really trustworthy builder to put up two internal walls and other jobs.

All recommendations useful, but don't recommend yourself as (sorry) I just don't trust it!

thank you all in advance for all help
Wednesday 12 August 2009 5.28pm
I am using fantastic builders at the moment (in the middle of a flat renovation) and was going to post a full recommendation here once they've finished. It's very difficult finding a builder whom you can trust and I had been looking for a few years before I found these guys AND they have great attention to detail (I am fussy!)...

se1build.com
0207 237 6723 or 07938 519 866
Jac
Wednesday 12 August 2009 6.05pm
And I have recommended them before and will again. Artur 07743 380574 and Marious 07919 037194 from FM Refurbishment. They have done work for us over a number of years now including some major structural work. I tend to do my own painting and decorating but they have done this for a friend of mine in her Georgian property to a very high standard. I found them by recommendation on here and can only say they were a fabulous find.
Thursday 13 August 2009 1.59pm
My builder did a huge job for me last year & was wonderfull. I seriously would not have coped with a lesser builder! Super clean & tidy & good finish quality. PM me if you want his details
Thursday 13 August 2009 7.27pm
Mariusz and Artur are my bequest to the SE1 forum. As you see from Jac (and there are many others,) they are super and I even took them with me to Tel Aviv to do my kitchen there!! They worked for me for years before I retired and I've trained them well, you can trust them absolutely.
Thursday 13 August 2009 8.49pm
Another thumbs up for Mariusz. Jackie recommended him to me last year and Im very happy with the work they did in my flat and trying to save up to get my bathroom redone more to my taste. They gave me a good price, turned up when they said they would just like Jackie said they would and left no mess.
Friday 14 August 2009 11.41am
And another for Artur and Mariusz - i think Jackie recommended them to my other half a couple of years ago, and we've used them on two occasions since, including completely re-fitting our bathroom last year. As well as lots of other odd jobs. Friendly guys to boot. If they say they'll turn up at 8, that's what they do. Also - if you've any concern (i don't know, but some people have an issue) about the fact they're polish and the standard of their english and whether they'll communicate with you well etc etc - have absolutely no concern. They were exemplary in the way they always discussed any issues, giving their opinion where useful etc.
Wednesday 19 August 2009 6.49pm
Yes, Artur and Mariusz are top! A delight to deal with as you can trust that they will do exactly what's been agreed. They did work on my kitchen and everybody who sees it is impressed.
Saturday 22 August 2009 8.31pm
I also have to sing the praises of Mariusz and Artur, they are totally fabulous, did a terrific job for a very good price and were lovely to deal with as well.
Friday 28 August 2009 10.35pm
Hi guys
I can highly recommend a brilliant carpenter/builder/decorator.
He just knocked down an internal wall in my flat, built a cupboard/wardrobe and decorated my lounge and bedroom.
I was introduced to him through a mate of a mate He lives in Battersea but more than happy to come up to Se1.

His name is Stuart. Check out

www.creativecarpentryandbuilding.com

Anyway was so pleased with his work so thought the least I could do was recommend him on here.

Simon
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: