Removals recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 13 August 2009 1.03pm
Any recommendations for removals firms?

I see there was a thread back at the beginning of 2008, but would really like a recent recommendation. (The last people we used managed to bump into some cars in our street and packed some of my pictures without wrapping them...)

Thanks
Sooze
Thursday 13 August 2009 1.51pm
I used a company called Passion Moves and liked their approach. For smaller jobs, there's a guy called Graham Neale who has a business called Bigvan - sensible rates and decent service.
Thursday 13 August 2009 2.05pm
I used Graeme twice for moving - would certainly recommend him
Thursday 13 August 2009 3.00pm
Tattie wrote:
I used Graeme twice for moving - would certainly recommend him

Ditto - ditto
Thursday 13 August 2009 6.05pm
Well, soo nice to come home after another day of dodging parking tickets and shifting furniture and read this!
The news is that I'm looking to form a partnership so bigvan can increase our capacity and keep our reputation. Our website will be relaunching soonish.
Thanks Guys
Monday 17 August 2009 1.18pm
another recommendation for Graham at Bigvan - we have used him a few times, even for smaller jobs and and always good polite service and reasonable rates.
Good luck
Monday 17 August 2009 11.53pm
Graham at BIGVAN.COM has done domestic and business moves for me too, and I've always been very pleased. They've always been helpful, reliable and on time. I recommend them often.
Sunday 23 August 2009 9.37am
I would massively recommend Rocket Van, we used them when we moved from SE1 in March and they were brilliant. They turned up on time, moved everything swiftly and carefully and then agreed to help us remove some additional furniture from our new address. Made the stressful event of moving quite enjoyable!
www.rocketvan.co.uk
Monday 24 August 2009 3.36pm
Having recently moved from SE1 to SE16, I can heartily recommend Mark Bragington, good value (i.e. cheap), courteous and efficient - 07919 400288

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: