nation-wide organisation fleecing public money alert!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 11 September 2009 6.53pm
Anyone got any post lately?
Saturday 12 September 2009 2.22am
I got some today, the first I've had in a week apart from pizza leaflets. One item was a magazine I subscribe to that's been out in the shops for a week already! Still several things missing that I've been waiting for.
Sunday 13 September 2009 12.29am
Got some today but loads of missing stuff including DVD's from Amazon. Don't expect I'll see it.

I lost two weeks work of post in our last major strike. The post office said it never existed when I complained.

Monday 14 September 2009 12.04am
Came home from work , few letters on my door mat ..opened them as you do and nearly had a heart attack with one letter claiming i had couple of thousand pound rent arrears ..such a relief to see someone elses name on the letter and it had been delivered to the wrong address :))
Monday 14 September 2009 9.56am
More strikes coming this week! Hooray.
Monday 14 September 2009 10.49am
I never notice when we have a postal strike - the postal delivery service is that bad, and that infrequent, and there's no deterioration because of the strike.

Maybe if they were doing a good job, we'd care more when they go on strike. Maybe if post isn't as much of an issue anymore now that we have so much high speed technology (email, fax, etc).

If they still had two deliveries a day, and the first that was guaranteed to get to your door before you leave for work, then maybe we'd notice and care if and when they go on strike.

They're clearly not on minimum wage either, if they can afford to take days off on strike!

Maybe we should move to a system where post gets delivered to boxes at a local post office, and we're all responsible for picking it up ourselves each day if we want it regularly, or it gets delivered once a week.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: