Telephone number for Mandela Way sorting office

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.04pm
does anyone have the phone number for mandela way sorting office (not the 0845 one which is constantly engaged)? Many, many thanks
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.16pm
Try

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

I use it all the time - it's brilliant. Must have saved me a small fortune, too!
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.19pm
I think it's 020 7232 2994
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.26pm
thanks to you both for replying so quickly - the number supplied by Beetroot was obsolete though and saynoto0870, whilst i agree is an excellent site, doesn't list a specific number for Mandela Way.

The problem with the 0845 number is it routes your call to the sorting office 'local' from where you're calling - in my case I work in Euston so it is probably trying to route me to Euston sorting office.

I am trying to get a number from RM themselves now and will update but if anyone has a proper number, please still poste it as I've been on hold for about 5 minutes now...

thanks all
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.27pm
got it - the number is 020 7740 7784!
Thursday 24 September 2009 2.47pm
constantly bl**dy engaged - i am beginning to suspect a 'personal visit' may be in order
Thursday 24 September 2009 3.58pm
Why do you want it? If you ever get through (which I have done once) they wont go and check if you have mail waiting to pick up. You have to go get it or you haven't/dont know you've got it.
Thursday 24 September 2009 4.31pm
Can't you get it redelivered with a call?
Thursday 24 September 2009 6.33pm
you may have seen my post re my wing mirrors being stolen - well these are the replacement items which i was supposed to take to garage tomorrow. i went to sorting office - wasn't there but they did look.
Thursday 24 September 2009 8.00pm
to be fair the bloke at the sorting office did have a good look for my item but it just wasn't there - that said i was trying to call them from 2:30 today and it was constantly engaged. When I did get it ringing at 4:20 p.m., it just rang and rang and rang. When I arrived there at about 4:40, I heard the telephone ringing and ringing in the background and it was just ignored.

hopefully it'll come tomorrow...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: