Antonine Heights - Problems with Sky

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Sunday 27 September 2009 5.10pm
Has anyone had problems with watching Sky this weekend?
My box can't seem to find the satellite.
Hopefully, it hasn't fallen out of the sky...
Sunday 27 September 2009 6.48pm
Vesta Court is also not working. I left a message with White Druce and Brown yesterday. If you also contact them maybe their response will be quicker?
Sunday 27 September 2009 8.00pm
Thanks for that. A bit annoying as I wanted to watch the Grand Prix.

We've only just moved in and are renting.
Do we contact White Druce and Brown, or our lettings agent?

Thanks in advance.
Sunday 27 September 2009 9.17pm
I imagine your lettings agent is your first point of contact.

Unless your landlord hasn't informed WDB of his sub-letting to you I can't see why you shouldn't give WDB a ring as well.
Monday 28 September 2009 6.48am
We have been having problems in Hestia House too, and I have just sent a message to WDB.

I do not have Sky, but a digital TV and also a set-top-box. I am only able to receive a signal on BBCs 1 and 2, through the TV. Nothing on the dig-box.
Monday 28 September 2009 9.46am
Hi, we live in Antonine Heights and have not been able to pick up ANY digital signal since saturday morning - we only have digital via the TV but our next door neighbours are having similar problems via Sky.
Monday 28 September 2009 9.57am
Could be as simple as your dish has moved (wind or maybe knocked by a bird possibly) and just isn't facing the right direction. Very annyoing when it happens and simple to fix...but still annoying.
Monday 28 September 2009 10.36am
would this affect digital services as well though, i.e. would that come throught eh sky dish as well?
Monday 28 September 2009 10.43am
I don't think moving the satellite dish would affect digital terrestrial TV as this is still received by an aerial.

My suspicion is that if several of the blocks on City Walk aren't receiving a signal, its probably a problem with the system for distributing the TV signal (both satellite and digital) throughout City Walk.

Lets see if the phone calls to WDB help.
Does someone have an email address for them?
Monday 28 September 2009 11.07am
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: