Standby tickets for X Factor Live Show this Saturday (10th October)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 7 October 2009 12.46pm
I have 4 standby tickets for the X Factor live show this Saturday 10th October. I am offering 2 of the tickets to anyone who would be willing to queue at the studio in Wembley (for me and themselves) from 10am so that we will get in. Me and my guest are both unable to get to the studio until 4.30pm, which would obviously be too late. I know it is a bit cheeky and a big ask but if you don't ask you don't get! Any takers?
Wednesday 7 October 2009 3.48pm
i would be prepared to do that for you on the basis of a 100 (15ph) fee - deadly serious too! let me know if you want to take me up on it :)
Wednesday 7 October 2009 4.11pm
Haha thanks Gavin but i'm afraid I will have to decline your offer
Thursday 8 October 2009 3.59pm
Oh my god i'll do it! I've been trying to find tickets EVERYWHERE! I'll have to make sure my friend can get it off work is that okay?
Thursday 8 October 2009 4.18pm
I have just sent you a private message Amelia
Saturday 10 October 2009 10.01pm
If I had known Robbie was there, I would have offered.
Did you manage to get in??
Sunday 11 October 2009 12.58am
Are they using our local London Studios for these this year, or is it out by Wembley still?
Monday 16 November 2009 4.11pm
anyone got any more tickets for the liveshows standby or whatever! me and my little girl would love to go??????????????? :)
Monday 16 November 2009 7.13pm
I dont have tickets, but you could try registering one these links for shows.

Not connected to either, but a happy visitor to the London Studios when lucky enough to get tickets.
Wednesday 13 October 2010 3.36pm

I am just wondering does anybody know if its still best to que from 10 am for Xfactor? I have two standby tickets for Oct 23rd. I will have to fly over from it worth my while?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: