Arc Nursery, Crosby Row

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 28 October 2009 9.23am
Does anyone have any experience of the Arc Nursery after it's management change? We're thinking of moving our 2 year old to the Arc from his present nursery.

Any opinions welcome. Thanks.
Wednesday 28 October 2009 3.37pm
My daughter, who's 2 and a bit, goes to the Arc. We're very happy with it and so is she. The parents who formed the charitable trust did an amazing job to turn around the fortunes of the Arc and it's a better nursery for it.

Best thing to do is arrange a visit and see for yourself.
Wednesday 28 October 2009 4.11pm
I have a one year old and a two year old at the Arc since about 3 months and I am very, very happy with it.
I believe its strength is lovely staff who are very experienced, committed, truly care about the children and it feels like the Arc is much more than just a job to them.

My 2 year old seems much happier there compared to his old nursery but that may also be the fact that he is a bit older now.
My 1 year old still gets quite upset at drop-off (this is her first nursery) but the staff has dealt with that with a great deal of patience. And she is happy during the day.
Wednesday 28 October 2009 4.37pm
Thanks - good to know. We've already arranged a visit for early next week but wanted some opinion too! Our lad is currently in Dreammaker nursery near St Katherines Dock but we've had a few issues there.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: