Babysitter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 30 October 2009 7.48pm
Hi
I am looking for recommendations for a friendly babysitter/childminder for pick up from school in the Borough area a couple of evenings a week. Ideally a lady, who would also consider a few hours of ironing a week. Thank you
Best wishes
Tuesday 1 December 2009 9.09am
Damilola,

We are actually also looking for someone to pick up our sone from the nursery in Borough/ London Bridge, bring him back home in Shad Thames and take care of him in early evenings until one of us comes back. As you seem to have gone through this journey, would you have any advice as I struggles to find someone at the moment.

Thanks
Tuesday 1 December 2009 9.02pm
Hi Catherine
actually, I haven't had much luck through se1. You may want to try www.findababysitter.com
The site helps to focus and narrow down almost to your requirements. Good luck.
Dami
Friday 15 January 2010 5.24pm
I'm setting up a babysitting service in February, I'll be police checked and I've been on an adult first aid course and will do a seperate early years one asap.

I'm 26 and have 7 nieces and nephews. please PM me if you'd like more details.
Saturday 16 January 2010 3.08pm
Hi there,

I'd also be interested in some babysitting/child minding work. I had a CRB check last year before doing some voluntary work with a children's charity (Forrest School Camps). I also have several young relatives, and plenty of enthusiasm and energy to keep little ones entertained.

Ceirios

ceirios@hotmail.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: