Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 1 March 2004 12.04am
As I'm leaving the country,

my incredible nanny here is available for work, if there are any baby-boomer parents out there looking for help. She's an amazing lady, and I can recomend her whole-heartedly.

Monday 1 March 2004 8.44am
Where are you going? Big school?

Monday 1 March 2004 9.33am
Monday 1 March 2004 10.54am

will she come round and make me dinner and change the channel on the TV (have lost the remote control) ?? please.
Monday 1 March 2004 3.07pm
moving to the States. hoping to become a fire-engine at some point. I'll engage dogman verbally, once I finally reach the same level of intelligence. That should be in about 60 years or so.

Monday 1 March 2004 3.27pm
Hey Jai, have a good trip and see you down the park in '64. Best wishes to your nanny as well.

Post edited (01 Mar 04 15:39)

Monday 1 March 2004 9.21pm

Hope it goes well and that you don't forget us.

I never thanked you for the printer you gave me (in my Friends of Archbishops Park guise). It took about three months for me to hook it up as I am not very technical, but it is there now and working fine.

So if you ever come back to SE1 and go to Archbishops Park you can remember that you were one of our benefactors and played your part in saving it for the next generation.

Nanny is also welcome to visit the park, though can't offer her a job. (You could try the 'Families' website and I would be happy to stick up a note at myu kids school.)

Receiving 'How Clean is Your House' for my birthday was the final straw for me so I have decided to go down the au-pair route instead. 25 hours of light housework and childcare, sounds good. But one sight of our house and she might run off to Mr and Mrs IM instead.

Tuesday 2 March 2004 11.20am

Does your posting above mean that you are going to put the book to good use by hiring yourself and kids out as cleaners?

If so, me and Mrs I would love to help your new venture (assuming that your kids are still small enough to get up our factory chimneys).

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 3 March 2004 11.29pm

Not noticed Lent? Is this because you practice abstinence all year round?

PS All depends on the size of your chimneys
Thursday 4 March 2004 11.06pm
Hi Jai,

I may be interested though not until August as the bun is still in the oven. Is she a full time nanny or part time? I will be looking for someone 3-4 days a week. How long has she worked for you?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: