Spooks on Melior Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 5 November 2009 10.23pm
Just watched spooks Series 8 Episode 1, and just so happened to think that I spotted that the old warehouse used in the filming was the old one just off Snowfields and St Thomas' Street. To confirm my niggle because I'm such a spooks geek, looked up on goggle maps to check and volia it is the same one. Plus on google street view you can even see all the lights inside one of the windows and a blue crane with a light on it, the car must have gone past during filing time, damn if only I had been there!
Wednesday 11 November 2009 9.44pm
Spooks geek back again, in the second episode SE1 locations again. Lucus running down Bermonsey Street into the trendy internet cafe there. Also some filming in Southward Park band stand. Better watch our backs, the spooks are about.
Thursday 12 November 2009 5.15pm
In a lightly different film in An American werewolf in London, at the end when the wolf runs from Piccadilly circus it disappears down an alleyway that looks like Southwark, does any one one know where that was.

nb

I just looked it up of course it was around the click , its always strange in old films how things look both different and the same both at the same time.

Its also strange how Wikipedia
describes the clink street locations almost unrecognisable,since the film was shot.
When it's the one part of the southern riverside that has changed the least.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: