David Haye (Local Lad)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 7 November 2009 8.54am
Dont forget David needs all our support tonight against the Beast from the East.
If he wins he plans to hold a defence of his world title at his boloved Millwall.
Come on David smash him up!!!!

Related news & features

Saturday 7 November 2009 10.47am
should be good - the other geezer's 7 feet tall! Best of luck David
Saturday 7 November 2009 11.03am
Can't wait for this tonight, I saw him fight at Wembley a couple of years ago and he was amazing.
Saturday 7 November 2009 11.20am
Wasn't Don King in the background at the weigh-in so there's no telling what arrangement has been agreed. Cynical!
Zoe
Saturday 7 November 2009 2.30pm
That guy is so big, he's like a Bond villain
Saturday 7 November 2009 2.59pm
Zoe wrote:
That guy is so big, he's like a Bond villain

And that Valuev isn't exactly a puppy either. (I'll get my coat.
Sunday 8 November 2009 11.47am
Well done David. You are a true star. How many local kids are gonna look up to him? (Dont say "not as many as if the other guy won"!)
This will give local boxing clubs a lift for sure. Cant wait to see you at the Den.
Sunday 8 November 2009 12.42pm
real-se1 wrote:
Well done David. You are a true star. How many local kids are gonna look up to him? (Dont say "not as many as if the other guy won"!)
This will give local boxing clubs a lift for sure. Cant wait to see you at the Den.

More importantly, how many of those local kids looking up to him will be 'real' se-1ers?
Sunday 8 November 2009 1.31pm
deek. All Real SE1 people love David. Thats why there is not too many good luck comments on here. We cheer him on at his fights and sit with him at the Den.
We Love him.
Sunday 8 November 2009 5.35pm
Well I must say I didnt believe that he could beat that huge bruiser, I'm sorry I didnt have a bet on him. Well done our David!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: