Website and Logo Designer Wanted

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 13 November 2009 1.20am
Hi, I am looking for a good,reasonable website designer for a small start-up local building company. Nothing too clever, but needs to be professionally prepared to do justice to our building workmanship and finish. I have most of the text content prepared but need someone to sort the pictures and get it on the web and optimised etc. Also someone to design a good logo. Any help or recommendations much appreciated.
Friday 13 November 2009 7.18am
Hi there -

I have been using someone local(ish) for the last 2 years for a range of projects. She's very versatile and can do web, logos and print. She's always been very professional, providing accurate time estimates, reasonable rates, suggestions etc. I - and others I have referred to her have always been extremely happy with her work. No relation other than very satisfied customer, etc etc.

I'll PM you her details.

Friday 13 November 2009 9.44am
Try Dave W 07930751804
Friday 13 November 2009 10.46am
My boyfriend is a graphic designer and works at a small but brilliant design agency in London Bridge.

I've passed on the url to this thread and I'll let him contact you directly!
Friday 13 November 2009 2.09pm
I'd be very happy to do this for you. I provide the full branding, design, web, optimisation service and live in SE1.

Send me a private message and I can give you my details, including website with loads of previous work. References can also be provided.
Friday 13 November 2009 5.07pm
I've recommended the following before: I know her, but no stake in the business, just like the stuff she does. Based in Faringdon

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: