Bathroom tap and plumber needed!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 22 November 2009 3.58pm
hi,

Perhaps someone can help as I have a few small jobs that I need doing around the house.
Could anyone help in recommending where I can buy a non-expensive bathroom sink tap and get a plumber or handyman to fix it for me please?
I also need someone who can do a general garden tidy, general planting and deweeding with ability to dispose of the garden waste.
Many thanks!
mb
Monday 23 November 2009 8.30am
Hi, I am a local plumber in SE1 and can help with a non-expensive basin tap and install it.
Is the current tap a single mixer tap or 2 separate taps for hot and cold water?

Please contact me on 078 2112 1106 for a no obligation quote.

Kind regards,

Terry
Monday 23 November 2009 11.39am
A very good shop for all plumbers needs and with reasonable prices is "Kenon" on 360 Old Kent Road. A plumbing company that I have been using for about 3 years is MJC plumbing, www.mjcplumbing.net. They are good and reliable and cover SE1 area but perhaps not the cheapest on the market. Good luck!
Tuesday 29 December 2009 11.07am
Blue Plumbers are excellent and charge reasonable prices. They recently fixed my toilet cistern with the minimum of fuss. They are also based in SE1 and are IPHE registered. 020 7401 3416
Tuesday 29 December 2009 12.30pm
we used a man called Steve Bryant - Bryant plumbing and heating - he does do taps, but has moved onto more gas plumbing. He's on google somewhere, as I don't have his number on me. very nice chap, very reasonable price, and local too (I think he lives somewhere near the Victoria on Pages walk)
Thursday 21 January 2010 5.35pm
we've used terry (details above) from plum plumbing who did a good job at a very reasonable price for us, would happily recommend him. www.plumplumbing.co.uk
Zoe
Tuesday 9 March 2010 9.22pm
Just to add to this, I got Terry to replace our toilet and he's a really nice guy. He charged a reasonable rate and did a good job. He also did some work for my neighbour and she was very happy as well.
Tuesday 30 March 2010 9.41pm
Hi,based on the recommendations in this thread, I contacted Terry to help fix a faulty tap and would also gladly recommend him. Nice guy who was very efficient and charged a decent rate.
Thursday 3 March 2011 6.43pm
Based on this thread, I contacted Terry today about a problem with our cistern, and I couldn't have done better. He called back within minutes of my leaving a message, turned up within hours of the call, and solved the problem. I'll second beelee's post - nice guy who was very efficient and charged a decent rate. If anything else crops up in the future I'll certainly call him again.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network