Car Clubs - your views...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 23 November 2009 3.03pm
Hello Everyone,

As has been suggested to me by another user of this great website, I thought I would set up a thread about car clubs. Car clubs are rapidly growing in popularity as an alternative to private car ownership. There are now over 100,000 members of car clubs in the UK, and clubs cars in most major cities - including London and SE1 of course!

I set up my own website www.comparethecarclub.com in an attempt to consolidate all the information about car clubs and put it into one site to help people who are looking into the concept of car clubs. In containts all the information about what car clubs are about, how they work, what they cost, where the cars are and all the latest news and special offers out there for your benefit. The site is work in progress and any comments/feedback is always much appreciated.

So I thought I'd start up a thread to get a discussion going about car clubs - are you a member? How have you found it? What are the good/bad points? Are you thinking of becoming a member? What puts you off?

It would be very interesting to hear your comments!

Lets start the discussion!
www.comparethecarclub.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: