New Years in SE1 - Ideas Please!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 30 November 2009 8.53pm
Hi All,

My friends and I are trying to work out what to do for new years. we are having a house party earlier in the evening so don't need to worry about a restaurant but need somewhere to go for the midnight celebrations. last year we had a similar vibe and ended up in belushi's!! while it was an excellent evening we want to go somewhere different without spending more than 20 quid.

Suggestions are much appreciated!

Regards

Will
Monday 30 November 2009 11.40pm
The crown is open from 8pm till late. no kitchen, just bar and music.
we are going for the no tickets , just come along with friends and have a bit of a party type of night.

cheers
phil
Tuesday 1 December 2009 10.59am
You could try Doggetts on the South Bank - a pretty ropey place generally but last year wasn't too busy, and was free to get in.

A good place for a few after seeing the new year in outside county hall
Tuesday 8 December 2009 10.43am
What is it like at County Hall / near that whole area for midnight? I fancy going but am worried about getting there and finding I can't see a thing because of huge crowds. Do you have to get there hours beforehand?
Fi
Tuesday 8 December 2009 2.09pm
james k wrote:
You could try Doggetts on the South Bank - a pretty ropey place generally but last year wasn't too busy, and was free to get in.
A good place for a few after seeing the new year in outside county hall

Walked past the Dogget's the other day and they will be open until 2am on New Year's eve

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: