Bangkok Kitchen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 2 December 2009 7.55pm
Another Thai Kitchen located opposite The Union Theatre and Travelodge. They have set up shop in the yard next to the bridge.

They must have only opened today as I never noticed it yesterday, eat in or take away. Prices look reasonable.

Food must be ok, as one of the staff was eating their own produce. Not tried it as yet but will soon. Open Monday to Friday 11 am to 10 pm.
Wednesday 2 December 2009 8.00pm
Hi James
Just noticed you have already beat me to it.
Monday 18 March 2013 4.32pm
They are delivering now Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights... I haven't had a leaflet through my door yet though...

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 18 March 2013 5.00pm
There is a website for them if you want to have a look at the menu, Obviously got a few more items available than the lunch time menu!

Would vouch for this little place, the staff are Thai, which is always a bonus (So many "thai" places now being cooked by non-thai's- Thai natives adds a bit of authenticity)

The food is always amazing and so tasty out of this place.

I used to love going to Thai silk round the corner, but I must admit the standard of food went downhill around 3 years ago and i stopped going. (tried it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't just an off day)
Monday 18 March 2013 8.41pm
Fab news !! And they do phad prik king
Monday 18 March 2013 10.04pm
Anyone got the dedicated website for Bangkok Kitchen ?
Monday 18 March 2013 10.34pm
I received a delivery menu through the door and tried Calling them last week to try and make a reservation but the phone just continued to ring. I even tried finding them on union street but to no avail. The signs are there but no restaurant.
Tuesday 19 March 2013 1.39am
eileen20 wrote:
Anyone got the dedicated website for Bangkok Kitchen ?

It's in the food and drink section of this site.

Found this too..

http://shesimmers.com/2012/08/bangkok-kitchen-a-gem-of-a-thai-rice-curry-shop-in-the-heart-of-london.html
Tuesday 19 March 2013 5.49am
Thanks everyone for your help. I have eaten there (And delicious it was too!!) but hadn't found the home delivery details and not had time to go during a lunchtime when they are open to find out. SE1 forum is great for this kind of thing :)

Longranger - If you walk up Union street from Blackfriars road it is on the right just after the railway arch before the Union Jack Public House. Only open at lunchtime so if it was after that you were looking that's probably why you missed it :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Tuesday 19 March 2013 9.13am
Diane - it moved a while ago and it's now on the same side of the railway as the Union Jack, between the pub and the Rocketvan Box Shop.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: