Devon Mansions - Estate Parking..Help!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 6 December 2009 4.41pm
Hi All,

I got a shiny new estate permit on Friday for Devon Mansions (not to be confused with the one for roads, like zone G etc). while i was getting my stuff together for the permit i had a visitors permit for Arnold Estate, over the weekend i've just been parking on Fair Street (no restriction after 6.30 on a Fri night)... anyway Ive just gone out to look for where my estate parking is and i cant find it!.. I've found st Johns estate paking, St Olaves and Coxson Way...

I phoned the people from Southwark council who clamp you to enquire where i should leave it... she didnt know and was more concerned about telling me that i could have been clamped this weekend for not having a permit... she then said "I'm going to terminate this call as you obviouusly have issues with Southwark Council" - I'm sure a lot of people do, however i was just wondering where I park (and was being very polite). She said that i would have to ring up tomorrow "very early" at 7 and speak to someone who "has lots of experience".

I've looked eveywhere on southwarks Website but nowhere do they tell you where the estates are.

If anyone can help i would be sooo grateful...

(ive also tried the parking shop - however they dont know about estate parking!? The one stop shop on spa road doesnt have a telephone and isnt open till tomorrow at 9)
Sunday 6 December 2009 5.41pm
sorry, just re-read and appears i'm rambling... i'd like to know if anyone knows where the residents parking for devon mansions is?

thanks
Monday 7 December 2009 9.27am
There isn't any estate parking for Devon Mansions; I'm surprised the council let you have one. Fair Street is the place to park for which you'll need a zone G permit. I live in Devon Mansions and that's the way it is, I'm afraid. The permit is easy to get at the Parking Shop (OKR) with a bit of ID and proof of address.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: