HELP!! Cant find Man with Van thread

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 11 December 2009 8.05am
Duh. I've pushed "Search" to no avail, and I'm desperate for a man with a van in a HURRY. Emailed James, but no reply. By the way anyone want a whole lot of stuff (beds, cupboards, washing machine, fridge...)
Friday 11 December 2009 8.33am
Jackie, ring the homeless unit, they had a section for re-usable household furniture at frensham street..for people in need.
Friday 11 December 2009 9.45am
http://www.google.com/search?q=bigvan+site%3Alondon-se1.co.uk%2Fforum

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 11 December 2009 10.00am
Thanks James, and Jan - what and where is the "homeless unit"...of what? Southwark?
Friday 11 December 2009 10.43am
Southwark one was based in bournemouth road..But just phoned southwark and they no longer do it! But you can try salvation army...called ' Sence' local number

0207 708 3333 would be extremely pleased to have your furniture...just phoned them!
Friday 11 December 2009 11.34am
Thanks so much everyone...SORTED!
Friday 11 December 2009 11.34am
Jackie, in case you have things the Salvation Army don't take, I don't have the phone no. but the British Heart Foundation shop 211-219 Old Kent Rd will collect furniture/household items to sell for their charity.
Friday 11 December 2009 11.59am
Yup! You are right and this has been sorted too. I am taking most of the stuff to Sense, and the rest to the BHF, which I use quite regularly.
Friday 11 December 2009 6.09pm
The British heart Foundation shop on the corner of Old Kent Road and Marcia Road SE1, collect furniture fridges etc if that helps.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: