Plumber/ gas fitter needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 13 December 2009 12.57am
need work on combi boiler and power shower
anyone know someone at reasonable rates?

07958020900 ( after 10am please)
Friday 18 December 2009 5.50pm
I used Abacus Gas - Eddie Diver - to plan, fit, install, and service my combi & gch system. He's very careful and tidy, and talks very fast ;o)
Tuesday 22 June 2010 6.14pm
Hi there

The best plumbing/gas boiler company I have every used after living in London for 17 years is MJC Plumbing.

The reason is that they actually come up with innovative ideas that meet your needs rather than just giving you the standard my way or the highway answer and they are very good value for money - I benchmarked them against 5 suppliers last time round.

They turn up when they say they will - even calling ahead - which can be annoying in a good way ;) and when things don't go to plan they don't just disappear of the face of the earth.

All the team are good but when you need a quote ask for Danny - I think he is the boss.

Wednesday 23 June 2010 12.32pm
Being a Landlord and having Property in a listed building on Borough High St,finding qualified professional engineers prepared to carry out work on a Boiler installation on the 4th Floor has been an ongoing problem for us.MJC exceeded our expectations on Professionalism & Service.We recieved a clear and concise quotation,a price that was extremely competetive and were kept constantly informed all the way through the process.The work was carried out on time and within budget,there were no surprises or additional costs.Having used various so-called professional tradespeople over the years we found MJC head & shoulders over the competition.I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Friday 9 July 2010 5.50pm
Building Services: Contact Jim 07737602313

He did some excellent work in my apt. Redecoration, tiling and instalation of a wet room.

Ref Richard
Saturday 31 July 2010 9.23pm
heating house, Tony, did a boiler change and did a really thorough job - not the cheapest but the quality of the work was worth it. 07939 131106
Sunday 15 August 2010 11.08pm
I would verify Justin comments.

I wanted a new combi-boiler fitted and did some research to find the best model for my type of setup. I asked a number of local plumbers to quote and most wanted to sell me their own type of boiler and weren't interested in what I actually wanted and tried to fob me off with the usual excuses. They also quoted huge amounts for what was just a boiler fitting and commissioning.

By luck I found the address for MJC Plumbing, Heating & Gas in Tower Bridge and called them. A young lady called Fay arranged for Danny the manager to come and see me and he listened to my ideas and then agreed that it was an excellent choice (what a nice change that was!). He gave me the lowest quote and the job was completed very quickly and extremely professionally about 3 weeks later.

The boiler has now been in for 2 years and has reduced my gas bills by 70%. MJC Plumbing come and service it every year and do a general health check on the system.

MJC are very different to most others Plumbing and heating companies in that they constantly strive to improve the services they provide and understand that a happy customer is the most important part of the equation.

What this whole episode taught me is that not all Pluming and Heating companies are the same. You make your choice and you pay your money and then you hope that everything will end up OK. With MJC the hope bit is somewhat redundant I am pleased to say.

You are probably all thinking that I work for them after this enthusiastic little piece, but the truth is that if I tell you about how good they are and you use them then they will undoubtedly be around for many years to come, which suits me!

If you want to give them a try then speak to Fay on 02070646777, or look up their great web site on
Monday 11 October 2010 3.17pm
MJC PLUMBINGHeating & Gas Limited- 16g Tower Workshops, 58 Riley Road, Tower Bridge, London SE1 3DG

I have used MJC Plumbing a few times now and every time I've found them to be extremely professional, helpful, honest and trustworthy. The price has always been reasonable and more importantly there were no surprises in the final costs.

I am always kept well informed throughout the process from the time of my initial call to quotation, delivery and after care (excellent warranties provided). I would highly recommend MJC to anyone without reservation!
Monday 18 October 2010 11.17am
I've used MJC plumbing a few times now and they have always been professional and efficient. They turn up when they say they are going to and do a good job. No qualms in recommending them to anyone looking for a plumber!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: