Three-legged cat out in the cold!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 17 December 2009 5.47pm
Please keep a look out for a three legged tortoiseshell cat in Waterloo(The Cut/Cornwall Rd area), she's missing from home and I'm worried about the impending snow tonight. My mobile number is on her collar.
Many thanks
Thursday 17 December 2009 6.31pm
Oh no! I hope he comes home soon!
Friday 18 December 2009 10.12am
have you found her? i hope so
Friday 18 December 2009 11.13am
Aw, poor thing. Take heart in that they usually find a warm place to shelter - or even a warm person.
Monday 21 December 2009 4.24pm
I have seen your cat around my flats and have been trying to get hold of her. Can you please call me on 07786 954515.
Monday 21 December 2009 6.33pm
Thanks for all your good wishes and help. She did come home after a long worried night (for me). She is a new cat (previously stray) and obviously loves a good wander! So far she's still coming back but the extended absences are wearing my nerves.....I think you're right Philpotts, cats are hardier than you might think, even the three-legged ones....
Monday 21 December 2009 6.51pm
Do you have a cat-flap, Kathy? We used to turn ours to only let them in at night. I just wonder if she have tried to return when you're not there.
Tuesday 22 December 2009 10.49am
I know your cat, kathyj. It hung around in the Diversity Garden, being fed by one of the residents.

I wouldn't worry about it being able to look after itself too much, as I've seen it chase at about 90 miles an hour and scare the bejesus out of another fully-limbed cat. It's prey jumped over a short wall which Stumpy, as she is known, couldn't manage but that didn't stop her menacing the poor thing by spitting and hissing for a good ten minutes afterwards. Made me smile.
Tuesday 22 December 2009 10.52am
So pleased there is a happy ending! Merry Christmas to 'Stumpy' et al xx

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: