Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 24 December 2009 10.05am
Merry Christmas everybody!

Thanks for your participation in this forum during the year - and a particular thank you to everyone who has helped to publicise the site, sent us news stories, distributed our postcards and generally supported the running of this site.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 24 December 2009 11.00am
And a bigger thank you to you James for all your hard work and dedication to the SE1 cause. Have a great Christmas and here's to a fantastic 2010 for evryone who participates, uses or just reads London SE1.
Thursday 24 December 2009 11.00am
A very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year to you and your Family, James.

Many thanks for all your hard work - keeping us informed and entertained.
Thursday 24 December 2009 12.00pm
All good things to you James, I would be bereft without the Forum, you have made a wonderful contribution to the lives of many of us in Se1, for which we owe you a huge debt. Happy 2010 to all the Se1ers.
Thursday 24 December 2009 12.53pm
Hear, hear!!
Thursday 24 December 2009 5.36pm
Many many thanks, James and your team, for your sterling work in keeping us entertained and informed and in order when we get grumpy!
And wishing everyone who looks at the forum, even if they don't write anything, a very happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year.
Thursday 24 December 2009 10.20pm
Living in Essex, I felt like an intruder when I first began contributing to this site. Particularly as I was only borderline SE1 in the first place, living as I did just off of East Street, SE17.
Discoveing this site was one of the happiest accidents of my life and I now feel a little closer to 'home.'
It has given me a lot of pleasure over the months, becoming what I like to think of as, 'one of the family.' And how great it is to see people as far apart as America and Australia contributing to the site.
A big thank you to you, James, and to your team.

Once a Londoner, Always a Londoner!!!
Friday 25 December 2009 2.30am
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, and thanks to James for making it all possible!
Sunday 27 December 2009 10.37am
belated, but heartfelt, Happy Christmas to SE1-ers, SE1-ish-ers, and SE nowhere near, but you make a welcome contribution -ers

I hope the in-betweeny days are a cause for much fun, and that your new year is a fab one.

And thanks James, for making it possible in the first place - if you didn't exist, we'd probably have to invent you!
Tuesday 29 December 2009 1.09pm
chustler wrote:
And thanks James, for making it possible in the first place - if you didn't exist, we'd probably have to invent you!
Yes, but I doubt we'd invent such a good one. Happy New Year to you all, and another big Thank You to James.

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: