Where to buy mobile phone?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
petersym Monday 28 December 2009 5.14pm
may i know where is the place to buy mobile phone in this area? any suggestion to get a cheap bargain?

Advertisement

hydrometer Monday 28 December 2009 6.13pm
Yesterday, Tesco at Surrey Quays shopping centre were selling T Mobile pre-pay phones at less than 9 each.

Personally I don't know one from another but it looked a good deal.
graham Monday 28 December 2009 7.09pm
My mate Scot is a real phone snob, getting an upgrade as soon as his 'old one' reaches 12 months old, I just buy his.
There must be 100's in kitchen drawers around SE1, anyone selling an Erricsson T Mobile handset?
Zoe Monday 28 December 2009 7.22pm
Argos on old Kent road will have some, or the Tesco next door.
petersym Tuesday 29 December 2009 12.32am
do anyone knows about "electronic boutique store" at amigo house, somewhere around morley street?
beverly Tuesday 29 December 2009 3.04pm
Amigo House is a perfectly decent council block on Westminser Bridge Road but I'd be wary is they are selling mobiles from a flat...where did they get them in the first place?
urbanite Tuesday 29 December 2009 4.11pm
why bother when there are loads of reputable sellers in every high street.

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions