Lost Cat - Please look out for him!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 31 December 2009 11.10am
Missing Cat

Missing since 27th December.

In the area of Ufford St, Webber St, Mitre Rd, Boundary Row, Chaplin Close etc

Black short-haired cat, answers to the name of Silly. He has a small white patch under his chin.

Please check your sheds (Sunday was bin night on Ufford St and in surrounding area, so please check where you keep your bins).

Please call if you have any information at all about Silly - he's very inquisitive and may have wandered into your flat or house without you realising.

07958 373247
Sunday 3 January 2010 8.41am
What news of Silly? Did he find his way home?
Monday 28 January 2013 6.07pm
Someone posted a cat found but I think it has more white than black. Check the Forum - posted about a week ago.
Monday 28 January 2013 7.58pm
I have sent you a private message.
Tuesday 29 January 2013 4.54pm
I sincerely hope that he comes home, unharmed, but have you considered that it may be his way of rebelling about being called Silly?
When he hopefully returns, tell him that from now on his name is Billy, he may stay then.
Thursday 31 January 2013 12.48pm
If someone knows who MJW1963 is, can you ask them to check the forum as I have sent a PM about (what I think is) their cat and it is still being reported as found but not claimed.
Thursday 31 January 2013 2.27pm
Karen, forgive me if you are already aware of this, but the original post is dated December 2009 and MJW1963 posted only the once. However, if after over 3 years you reckon you've located Silly, that would be remarkable.
Thursday 31 January 2013 6.49pm
Thank you Spartacus; I hadn't noticed the year. Hopefully someone will respond to the other notice about a recently found cat.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: