Nine, 146 Tanner Street (where Jamaica Road joins Tooley St)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 3 January 2010 11.51am
Does anyone know what is going on with Nine (formerly aka Lazy)? When we moved into the area we were told it was a pub but it never seems to be open during "normal" hours. We have been in there for a drink quite late at night, but found it totally dead despite the music being fantastic (albeit rather too loud for such an empty venue - no wonder everyone was hanging out on the roof terrace!!).

It seems it gets busy at the weekend around the time its licence ends, say 1am. Unfortunately the sound is not kept within the building so I have been kept up until well past 1am on a number of occasions. I hope the owner sorts this problem out asap as it would be a shame if it had to be closed down as the DJs are good!! Perhaps people looking at the new "luxury" flats next door should be told to come back at 2am to see if they could sleep through the noise on a Saturday night.....

I did try looking for an events calendar for Nine but nothing seems to be available. If I can't sleep perhaps I should go join them?!
Sunday 3 January 2010 3.22pm
we're not right next to it. used to be called liam og's and there was rarely any noise back then.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: