Driving instructor needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 4 January 2010 11.04pm
happy new year guys!

does any of you know any good driving instructors in the area?

cheers,
jack
Tuesday 5 January 2010 9.43am
My driving instructor was excellent. His name is 'Paul C' and he is from 1st Class Driving (http://www.1stclassdriving.co.uk/html/paulc_driving_lessons_in_deptf.html) (he covers SE1). He was absolutely perfect in all respects and will let you dictate the pace you proceed at etc. As it happens, I passed my test in less than 20 lessons. Very nice guy too!

And, no, I'm not a relation/friend of his, just a satisfied ex-pupil!
Tuesday 5 January 2010 10.50am
I highly recommend First Class too, I had an instructor called Chris who was brilliant. Took me a bit longer than 20 lessons to learn (very nervous driver!) but they offered block booking deals and were very flexible about lesson times etc.
Tuesday 5 January 2010 10.52am
oh and I too am just a satisfied customer! I honestly thought I would never learn to drive!
Zoe
Tuesday 5 January 2010 7.52pm
My husband has been getting lessons off someone based in Waterloo Road, you can contact her at info@driverintuition.com or 07949069866.

It's 18 an hour for locals (though I'm not sure what the definition of this is). She seems very good, but he's not yet ready to take his test so I don't know if he will pass.
Tuesday 12 January 2010 10.29pm
thanks guys for the reply :) it's very very useful...
Thursday 28 January 2010 6.40pm
I've had 4 driving lessons with Alison after seeing this, and I'm very pleased. We get on well and I'm making good progress. - And in SE1 I did qualify for the local discount. The locations are on her site
Thursday 28 January 2010 7.07pm
Try Jeff on 07971 560 062,
he teaches with Red Driving School
Monday 29 March 2010 4.57pm
I tried calling 1st class today, they said chris is not available at the moment. Does any of you have Chris's number that I could call and ask him directly?

Cheers,
Jack
Tuesday 30 March 2010 7.49am
Hi Jack,

Unfortunately I only ever had his work mobile number and I don't have it anymore. He always had lots of clients when he was teaching me (2008) and had people on a waiting list as well so it may be that he isn't taking anymore for a while until others move on?

Really sorry not to be more useful!!

Good luck finding an instructor.

Helen

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: