Cranial osteopath

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
London Aye Tuesday 26 January 2010 10.20pm
Can anyone recommend a cranial osteopath in SE1? Thanks in advance
valm Tuesday 26 January 2010 11.04pm
Hi,

I know a great Cranial Osteopath, but they are in Knightsbridge....a bit of a treck, but they are worth it. If your interested, let me know and I can send along details.
Otherwise, its worth checking out Neals Yard Remedies's Therapy Rooms in Borough Market.
Their practioners are generally really good and I know they have at least one (the Borough Market branch is small) on their books.
Their website is www.nealsyeardremedies.co.uk

hope this helps.
CVM Wednesday 27 January 2010 9.31am
If it is for a baby or child it is worth travelling up to Clerkenwell to http://www.fpo.org.uk/, I found them brilliant
Steve_Bankside Wednesday 27 January 2010 10.35am
The Wren Cline there website http://www.wrenclinic.co.uk

I know its not in SE1, but close just 3 minutes walk from Monument tube st,

Idol Lane is off Eastcheap - Great Tower St,
All Hallows House is in the old church tower by the gardens of St. Dunstan in the East.

I have visited Valéria A Ferreira in the passed her tel 020 7394 9345 or 07763 149005

Hope this info helps.

All the best Steve
donna flavia Wednesday 27 January 2010 11.09am
Neals Yard Osteopath does a mixture of cranial and other. There is a soceity of cranial Osteopaths. If you google it who can give you a list. Other that that phone or pop in to The British School of Osteo at Borough, Sawyer St. They may have some numbers.
London Aye Wednesday 27 January 2010 11.20am
Thanks so much to you all for your replies. The treatment is actually for me but I have been to the mother and child treatment centre in Clerkenwell who were absolutely incredible.

Thanks again
SouthbankTriangle Monday 1 February 2010 5.38pm
Hi,

I can HIGHLY recommend a fantastic local osteopath who does cranial and practices in Garrick Street, Covent Garden.

simon@simonfreedman.com

Really lovely guy too.

I hope this helps, good luck!

Kath

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions