Tennis finals, Sunday

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 28 January 2010 10.35pm
Does anyone know anywhere in SE1 which will be showing the Tennis final (Murray probably vs Federer) on Sunday? I can't decide who to root for, but I'm sure it'll be a great match...
Thursday 28 January 2010 10.44pm
Can't decide who to root for? Shame on you, Mental.
Root for the British guy of course. Until he loses, then he'll be Scottish!
Thursday 28 January 2010 11.01pm
:-) Good advice, thanks Chalkey. I guess I would look quite the pillock being the only guy cheering for the Swiss... Murray it is. But where to watch?
Friday 29 January 2010 10.39am
Well, it looks like I'm a pillock anyway, it's on BBC Two at 08:30 on Sunday. So no need to even get out of bed.
Friday 29 January 2010 1.23pm
I can't stand that oaf Murray and his boorish ways (and the square-mouth fist-pumy thing he does).
Friday 29 January 2010 4.02pm
come oooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn Andy.

(I'll be watching it in bed too)
Friday 29 January 2010 4.12pm
Fed to win,
watching on the big screen

Friday 29 January 2010 4.56pm
At least Murray gives the impression he's a winner.
Henmans fist punching was never very convincing. I suppose we'll have to listen to Henman and Castle, neither of whom won a slam, commentating and advising Murray how he should play.
Nationality is pointless in sport these days. Six of the England cricket team in the recent South Africa test series were born in SA.
And if someone from any sport these days feel they're unlikely to be selected for their national team, they just apply for citizenship of another country so they can compete.
Friday 29 January 2010 5.16pm
I was all excited when I spotted this thread .. What a shame there are no recommendations of where to watch the tennis on Sunday morning!
Friday 29 January 2010 6.12pm
May you Murray haters get a grip. He's the best brit prospect for many a year, but still you complain. Worthy of the BNP, at best. When will you learn that racism just isn't a black/white issue.
Peace & Love & Understanding. Copyright, Nick Lowe.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: