Marks & Spencers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Rob
Thursday 11 March 2004 1.17pm

The new Marks and Spencers in More London seems very expensive

I thought I could get a loaf of bread to take home and it would be fresh - but over a quid for a loaf - they must be joking

Do M&S have different prices at different stores or are they global prices?
Thursday 11 March 2004 1.25pm
Is it a franchise m and s? in the marks at liverpool street the prices varied last year. I'll have to check the price at canary wharf one.

jan
Thursday 11 March 2004 2.31pm
Rob,

Boycott the creeping middle-englandisation of the south bank and buy local. [I'm sure someone will tell me that there's one even nearer, but] the bagel bakery on tbr will give you a lot more dough for your dough [and probably let you send money to nigeria]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Thursday 11 March 2004 3.11pm
all the food from marks and spencers tastes the same ,I hate it

and its over priced

Post edited (11 Mar 04 15:32)
Thursday 11 March 2004 3.20pm
mykal,

yude butter b craeful, or the "wandsworth mothers" (thanks Sarah, hope you odn't mind me borrowing your phrase. It's so useful) will out you as an oyk

rm
Thursday 11 March 2004 3.30pm
even the bread at Absolutely Starving at the end of hays is cheaper than that, and I think they bake it in store.
Thursday 11 March 2004 6.21pm
I sense Mykal is just about to embark on an extended multi-post rant about the 'grayness' of M&S food.
Thursday 11 March 2004 8.17pm
Ivanhoe is right and it must be said: the bagels on Tower Bridge Road are excellent and cheap...strongly recommended!
Friday 12 March 2004 10.17am
and if you're lucky, they might even smile while they're serving you ;0)

Friday 12 March 2004 11.44am

The bagel shop on Tower Bridge Road always seems to be closed (esp at weekends)when I walk past. When are they open?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: