Monday 1 February 2010 12.11pm
From your address it appears you're a Council resident, i.e. tenant or leaseholder. If you're renting privately from someone who owns a lease in a Council block the following info. still applies:-
* First you should complain to Southwark's local Housing Officer, who I believe is Susan Snell; email address: Susan.Snell@southwark.gov.uk
As backup I suggest you copy in the lady who is Housing Manager for Tabard estate: Modupe.Somoye@southwark.gov.uk
* Here's the link for Borough & Bankside Area Housing Office on the Council website:
(N.B. the land address of BBAHO is now 169 Long Lane
* The AHO page contains further contact info., including the number of the Environment call centre. I suggest you ring that every time the noise nuisance occurs. I appreciate ringing the noise team can be frustrating, since by the time someone attends the noise may have ceased. However, all calls made are logged, and thereby help the Council gather evidence to support later action, so ringing each time does asist your position.)
* As well as doing the above you should also inform Southwark Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (SASBU, part of Council) on 0207 232 7001 or email@example.com
The Council website has separate pages on SASBU and Anti-Social Behaviour which you may wish to consult.
* Finally you could also approach Tabard Gardens
North Tenants & Residents Association - see noticeboards for details. (Fyi I'm from the neighbouring TRA which doesn't cover your part.)
I hope this assists.
Chair, Tabard Gardens