Good hairdresser in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 2 February 2010 10.11am
Can anyone recommend a women's hairdressers in SE1? I need a haircut and don't want to pay a fortune. Any recommendations welcome!
Tuesday 2 February 2010 12.41pm
I am huge fan of Andrew Brown on Bermondsey St.
Tuesday 2 February 2010 1.08pm
Malishi on Snowsfields
Tuesday 2 February 2010 9.32pm
I second the recommendation for Malishi - 35 for a cut & blow including an excellent scalp massage.
Tuesday 2 February 2010 9.33pm
Another vote for Malishi - found a couple of years ago through this forum and (after years of never being happy enough with a hairdresser to be loyal to them) never been anywhere else since.
Wednesday 3 February 2010 1.05pm
Try Gossip on Marshalsea Road my best friend goes there and swears by them for colours and cuts. (I have been using the Hair By Fairy Neals Yard Covents Garden for 14 years!)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 19 April 2010 5.30pm
I would recomend a great place Tower Bridge Rd called 'UrbanBliss' that I had the pleasure of visiting today. I was put un the hands of one of the best hairdressers I have ever had in my entire life.

Lisa, did an amazing job of a cut, colour and blow dry and everyone can actually see a diffrence not just in my hair but my confidence as well . I can't begin to describe how happy I am.

I will definetly be back again. Its so great that i wouldn't actually mind staying there all day.

Even better I was given a discount card for my next visit.
Monday 19 April 2010 5.57pm
evaa wrote:
I would recomend a great place Tower Bridge Rd called 'UrbanBliss' that I had the pleasure of visiting today. I was put un the hands of one of the best hairdressers I have ever had in my entire life.
Lisa, did an amazing job of a cut, colour and blow dry and everyone can actually see a diffrence not just in my hair but my confidence as well . I can't begin to describe how happy I am.

I will definetly be back again. Its so great that i wouldn't actually mind staying there all day.

Even better I was given a discount card for my next visit.

Amazing you had your hair done today at Urbanbliss, it doesnt open on Monday! ;o)
Monday 19 April 2010 7.16pm
Yes, it does now...And I even had a eye-brows for only 4 by [b]Lisa[b] aswell. An i was extremly pleased with results.

You Can phone them if you wish

The number is 02073944407.
Monday 19 April 2010 7.42pm
the missus and one of our bargirls uses a chinese girl who is on waterloo rd, just around from us.
they both swear by her and always recomend her to others.
i personally dont need a hairdresser these days so cant comment.
i also have no idea what days she is open or closed.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: