Party venues

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 19 February 2010 3.28pm
Hi all!

I'm hoping to hold a birthday party/ going away do in a month or so. Can anyone recommend any venues in the area? I'd ideally like somewhere where the drinks weren't too dear. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Friday 19 February 2010 9.32pm
We had a leaving do in the upstairs room of The Old Kings Head off Borough Hi Street. It's a fair sized room with its own bar and the landlord let us have it for a very small deposit that we got back when we had more than 20 people. He also let us take our own buffet food. It's not a particularly glamerous room but we had a great party.
Saturday 20 February 2010 1.45pm
Hi Ceirios

Why not give us a shout at Shortwave Cinema and Bar in Bermondsey Square?

We'd be happy to help you organise your party! We could reserve an area of the bar for you - get in touch with us via the website (shortwavefilms.co.uk) if you're interested.

All the best
Orla D
Saturday 20 February 2010 1.48pm
you're welcome to give us a call at the crown, all sorts of packages avail'

cheers

phil
0207 261 9524
Thursday 25 February 2010 5.40pm
I had my 40th at The Horse on Westminster Bridge Road. They have brilliant function room upstairs that is FREE. There's a Thai kitchen there who put on a superb spread for the 80 or so people there. Half that number would fill the place too. The manager was really friendly and I'd highly recommend!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: