New bus stop at Waterloo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 March 2004 11.25am
It seems that TfL has neglected to tell its 1/176 drivers that they have to stop at the new slip-road-bus-btop-thingy at the waterloo roundabout. Infuriating, especially when you're freezing your arse off and see 2 drive past on the roundabout.
Monday 15 March 2004 11.33am
You could try complaining to TfL London Buses on 020 7918 4300 or email or write to them at 172 Buckingham Palace Road SW1W 9TN. Try to catch the bus numbers, at least the number plates.
Monday 15 March 2004 1.30pm
<<You could try complaining to TfL London Buses>> or then again, you could try not drooling, or shaving off that long bushy beard, or putting the replica gun back in the bag for a few minutes, or.........

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 15 March 2004 4.10pm

you need the replica gun to stop the buses in the first place..
Monday 15 March 2004 5.05pm
Ah. That's where I've been going wrong.

That's the beauty about this site. Where else could you get advice on how to catch a bus....from a bus!?!?!?

(Any posties out there who can tell me how to increase the chances of getting my mail??)
Monday 15 March 2004 5.09pm
Seems they also neglect to tell the drivers where they are going - I got on a 214 the other day, and politely asked the driver if he went down Crowndale Road - only to be grunted at in a very rude way - "I don't know". I did try to suggest to him that as he was driving, I failed to see who would be better qualified to tell me, but alas no luck.

So, being a helpful person by nature, I proceeded to stand next to him and call the advice/complaints/assistance line, to ask them if they could help us both out by letting us know where he should be going, but funnily enough, he just didn't seem to appreicate my efforts!
Monday 15 March 2004 5.16pm
LOL Claire.

With that sort of helpful spirit, attention to detail, and effortless politeness in the face of idiocy, I think you'll make some friends here if you stick around.

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: