Building work parking

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 8 March 2010 6.03pm
Hi all,

I live on a red route/permit parking and am due to have some building work done. As I have no skip the rubble is going to be taken away directly by the builders so they need to park close by. You apparently can't get any visitor permit for a high sided vehicle. Has anyone had this problem? How did you get around it? I live in the Shad Thames/Lafone St area. Are there any ground level car parks nearby?
Monday 8 March 2010 6.51pm
You can apply for dispensation from southwark council. There is a fee though.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network