Southbank Centre

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
JoeB Wednesday 10 March 2010 12.41pm
Hi there, fellow Londoners. I was wondering if anyone here enjoys visiting the Southbank Centre? If you do, I would love it if you could help me out with my Art and Design project.

I need to basically find out the kinds of people who visit Southbank Centre so I can come up with effective visual communication for a festival happening at Southbank Centre.

So I hope this isn't classed as advertising (doesn't go to my website, just to SurveyMonkey), but here's the survey. It's only something like 7 questions long (only 3 are required) :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VK775KC

If you could show any other Southbank Centre fans this survey too, then that would be awesome.

Thanks,
Joe

Advertisement

JoeB Friday 12 March 2010 11.53am
Thanks to everyone that has done the survey so far! Some really insightful responses which will no doubt help me immensely in my work. Would be really grateful if more people could take part and spread the survey around so I can get an even wider range of responses! :)

Thanks
Joe

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions