Injured Motorcyclist on Weston Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 March 2010 5.55pm
I've just seem him being attended to by ambulance staff. His left leg looked a mess and some other cuts but he was awake. He was at the Tooley Street end.
There were lots of police around, some near Stainer Street where cars were running the red light, as usual.
Tuesday 16 March 2010 6.41pm
where cars were running the red light, as usual.

I am sick of the bikes (Motorcyclist and bicycles) running red lights around
Borough high street/se1
so many have come so close to knocking my kids in the air on our way to and from school
bike users in se1 need to take more care when wizzing around and they need to use the brakes more often..its a joke
Tuesday 16 March 2010 10.28pm
The total height of madness I have ever witness was a few weeks ago waiting for a bus on Southwark street, when a motorcyclist did a wheely on the wrong side of the road going towards Blackfriars Bridge. I used to ride a bike myself and have done some stupid things, but the fact he got away with this just shows there appears to be total anarchy on the streets.
Tuesday 16 March 2010 10.43pm
At the risk of sounding like a bitter old daily mail type, am I wrong to think that when examples are made of people word gets round? They can't get everyone but as it is in Southwark dangerous people know they've got nothing to lose.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: