Bass needed for local choir

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 18 March 2010 9.10am

We are a small (12 people) friendly local choir looking for a new bass to join us. We sing a wide range of genres from pop through to choral and anything else anyone wants to bring. We practice in Borough and are currently learning new songs for our summer concert. Its very relaxed but we make a nice sound too. Do get in touch if you are interested.

Sunday 21 March 2010 12.17pm
Please advise further details.
Monday 22 March 2010 2.32pm
well that confused me for a minute. I read that as 'bras wanted'. couldn't figure out why a choir would put a call out like that...
Monday 22 March 2010 2.58pm
No, it's quite clear: they're looking for fish (sorry, and good luck with your search)

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 22 March 2010 3.53pm
that was a terrible joke!
TaiMariaJim - what would you like to know?
Tuesday 23 March 2010 7.19am
Thanks for your response Susie1.
I'm a bass-baritone [I'm not resident in SE1 but a frequent visitor] and am curious to know what you are learning for your summer concert and when and where it will happen.
Tuesday 23 March 2010 3.55pm
hello again - we practise in my friend's flat at empire square near Borough tube every Tuesday 7-9. Our repetoire is very mixed and dependent on what everyone likes. Do come along one evening if you would like to find out more. We are holding our concert at a church near tottenham court rd tube on 22nd July
Sunday 11 July 2010 8.40am
Are you the people who made the whole of my Saturday afternoon such a misery yesterday?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: