Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 17 March 2004 11.36pm
Can anyone recommend a good solicitor who specialises in property law?
Thursday 18 March 2004 9.17am
depends how much you want to pay?
Thursday 18 March 2004 11.42am
Citizen's advice bureau?
Thursday 18 March 2004 12.07pm
cambridge house..have a legal advisor...

Thursday 18 March 2004 12.11pm
I know someone very good on property disputes ( party walls, rights of light, adjoining development issues etc) and probably good on Landlord and Tenant. Is this the sort of thing you want. He's friendly and easy to talk to, but not cheap
Thursday 18 March 2004 12.32pm
I know someone based in South Kensington who is very good, but also not cheap.
Thursday 18 March 2004 1.03pm

The Southwark Law Centre:

is normally a referral agency, but if you call them ( 7732 2008 ) they might be able to give you some initial advice as to where to get some legal advice on a housing/property issue.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network