Dog friends

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 26 March 2010 3.04pm
Hi - we've recently got a new puppy and would love to make friends with someone in SE1 who could do the odd bit of dog-sitting and walking. Do you know anyone out there who maybe can't have a dog of their own but would love the opportunity to befriend a totally adorable 5-month old puppy?
Saturday 27 March 2010 3.01pm
Not quite sure exactly what Fanfan's point is.....I dont think Uppercut was saying getting a puppy was a mistake......anyhow, I would be interested in maybe some dog walking at the weekend ? Send me a msg Uppercut !
Monday 29 March 2010 6.37am
Hi Uppercut,

I've grown up with dogs large and small but now living in a London flat I miss them badly, I would love to help you out, let me know ;o)
Monday 29 March 2010 9.31am
Fanfan - you misunderstood I'm afraid. Our dog gets constant love and attention but there is the odd occasion when we are unable to be with her. I am looking for someone to fill the gaps - that's all.
Monday 29 March 2010 10.10am
Uppercut - I too would love the chance to dog-sit or dog-walk! After being brought up with dogs, I miss my parents' 3 terribly - I just can't get my own because I spend too much time in the office!! Please do message me...
Monday 29 March 2010 10.14am
FANFAN's message was nonsense spam from Moldova. Now removed.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 31 March 2010 8.11am
Hi uppercut,

Don't know where in SE1 you are, but if you're around Bermondsey Street you only need to hang around Tanner Street Park for a little while and you'll quickly get to know several dogs/owners. There's a big dog community in the neighbourhood, and also several people who are happy to help others with the occasional dog-sitting. Also drop into Holly & Lil (no connection other than being a customer), everyone who has a dog locally eventually drops in so they know all of the dogs/owners.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: