Holiday drama/dance for children?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
ecs
Wednesday 7 April 2010 11.08am
Does anyone know of any good children's dance/drama workshops that are on this Easter (and in the summer for that matter)?

My daughter is 7 and v keen on drama and ballet. Anything along those lines would go down well. Am not sure how to go about finding out.. Many thanks!
Thursday 8 April 2010 9.13am
You can download a copy of the Easter activities guide from Southwark Council's website here - loads of free and fun things to do. Probably a bit early for summer, but it's also worth having a look at the family activities pages.
Thursday 8 April 2010 10.00pm
I dont know what age things start at the Unicorn but they offer some wonderful opportunities for young people interested in drama. Worth checking out for the longer term.

Stagecoach? Don't know where the nearest branch is - my kids are not drama types, but I know that this is something that some of their friends have done.

Try also the Families website. I sometimes pick up the Families South West Magazine and it seems to have loads of adverts for just about every holiday course including drama. There is supposed to be a Families South East as well but in 14 years of being a local parent I have never potted a copy. I assume it is more about Dulwich.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network