Elephant Shopping centre

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 8 April 2010 12.28pm
In the shopping centre this morning there was a young reporter and a t.v.camera asking for peoples thoughts on the regeneration of the Elephant. I looked frantically around for our Jackie, if I had your address Jackie I would have sent him over!

As I was partly gaga then, I came out with some waffle, just wish I go back and do it again, hopefully they will edit it to 5 seconds on screen instead of the 30 they were looking for..I think the young man said it was Bloomberg which puzzled me as I always think of the world of finance etc.,
Thursday 8 April 2010 12.37pm
There is a Bloomberg tv channel too Jan:

http://www.bloomberg.com/tvradio/tv/europe/tv_index_europe.html

Does anyone get it? Anyway we can get Jan's 30 seconds of fame on youtube with a link here?
Thursday 8 April 2010 12.50pm
A couple of Bloomberg reporters have been posting in the Strata thread recently looking for people to interview re Elephant & Castle.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 8 April 2010 1.22pm
Hmm, Bloomberg are currently sponsoring the wonderful Royal Court Theatre Local initiative in the Elephant.

They seem to have a big interest in the place at the moment...
Thursday 8 April 2010 1.35pm
The regeneration will not be televised.. ;)
Thursday 8 April 2010 6.20pm
Sweet of you to think of me Jan, but I'm in Tel Aviv at the mo., so not too useful for interviewing. FYI I am to be found in the top flat of the South Block of Metro Central. So anyone can find me !!! The one with the trees, ain't no other.My thoughts on the regeneration are BLACK, having been utterly p*ssed off at the foot dragging and the bureaucratic nightmare of the last ten years. 2010 was meant to be the year when the Shopping Centre was coming down!! Only imagine....
Wednesday 14 April 2010 9.01am
Wow! 2026....I'll be in my mid eighties, not a lot of chance I'll see the Regeneration then....
Wednesday 14 April 2010 9.20am
Just read the item run by Bloomberg News on....seems like such a long time before it gets sorted out....and that's if it all goes to plan!
Thursday 15 April 2010 8.31am
Jan's interview is now on-linehere or if that doesn't work, at the bottom of this page.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: