Plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 26 April 2010 2.21pm
Does anyone know an honest and reliable plumber in the Bermondsey Street area?
Tuesday 27 April 2010 10.42am
Yes, Jamie is great! His number is 07884343314.
Tuesday 27 April 2010 10.50am
Thanks Cateness - I'll call him now.
Friday 2 July 2010 3.08pm
The water pump in my rented apt failed and the landlord recommended: "Paul Dicks @ Blue Co +44 (20) 7401 3416. he has done a number of plumbing projects for me brilliantly after others had made a mess of things"

The job is done now and I have to agree. Paul came over to diagnose, confirmed it was dead [personally and with customer support], recommended a replacement, checked the price with the main supplier on the phone, told me and them their quoted price was terrible; I & landlord ordered it from a reseller via Amazon, the next morning it was here and Paul came over to fit it.

The new pump (Stuart Turner) is SO MUCH quieter than the old Salamander and the new setup is also easier to deal with, if later repairs are needed. (I like to have shut-off valves conveniently near major appliances and I appreciated that I did not even need to suggest this to Paul. The guy knows his craft.)

I bore none of the costs personally and have no such prior experience in the UK, but the landlord told me the labor costs were "very reasonable as usual".

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: